Friday, January 25, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek 5



We are at day 5 of the sneaky peeks and today is not going to disappoint!  Available right now in the Cat's Pajama's Store is "Stitched Enjoy".  I have to admit, when I saw this die I was excited about the wonderful script "enjoy" and I like anything stitched, but the Cat Pack has some very clever alternative ways to use this die.

                                           

Here's my card -


This card features "Stitched Enjoy" and  "Coffee Clatch".  To create this card I cut "enjoy" from cardstock and added the shine with transfer gel and decofoil.  If a little shine is good, a lot is better, so I added shine to the background paper too.  The "stitches" were cut from a cute digital coffee paper and I used "Coffee Clatch" to cut a to-go cup that mirrors the one in the design papers.  You'll notice a little more shine was added in the form of the new "Pink Holeless Sequins




Today you'll want to be sure to visit to see some very creative ways to use this die

Julee
Deborah
Lynn
and me (@brendanh50)

I have to apologize, I couldn't get my picture  from yesterday's sneak to show up on IG or FB with out being super blurry.  Not sure what was happening, but there were also sorts of technical problems going on for me yesterday...anyway, I'm going to try again tonight! The test run looked good.

Thanks for dropping by, I'll have another peek for you tomorrow!

Aloha,
Brenda

14 comments:

  1. That little coffee cup in pink with a heart is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the decofoil!!!! May I ask who makes that pattern paper that iSpy on your fabulous project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, Amy! The paper is a digi paper from Mina and Moo Designs on Etsy...here's the link.
      It's very fun! https://www.etsy.com/listing/607153723/coffee-watercolor-coffee-doodles-coffee?ga_search_query=coffee%2Bpaper&ref=shop_items_search_1&crt=1

      Delete
  3. What a fab way to use that die, it is so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and stitched die-love all the shine
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, the more shine the better! And coffee, too! lol
    This is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a different take! I like the sentiment die and the coffee together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous use of these great products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh so pretty. That coffee cup is so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coffee cup sets and enjoy together are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty design with the foiling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool card! Love the shine from the foil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts