Monday, January 7, 2019

TCP Tuesday #353 - Love

It's time for the very first TCP Tuesday 2019!  We are challenging you to make a card with a Love theme.  You don't have to use a TCP image, but with so many cute, love related images available, why wouldn't you want to? 

I've made a card today, using one of my favorite sets, Kitschy Kitchen.  Now having said that it is a favorite, I really do need to get it out more often because it can be used for so many occasions.  Here's way I've done for this challenge -


I used the sweet toaster from Kitschy Kitchen and fixed some Nested Hearts dies popping up.  The sentiment is a "hybrid".  I printed 'Poppin' Up to Say' and used "I Love You" from Tutu Much.  The tiny hearts are from Sending You.

We would love to have you come join us.  All the details and linky can be found here. Don't forget, there's a great prize up for grabs!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I would like to join in on the Time Out Challenge, the theme is Loving.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Brenda ... delicious layers and texture ... love those little red hearts popping out of the toaster amid the fresh blue and white around them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Brenda, the textured background is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, could this be any cuter? I think not! I love it! And I love the background on the tag. Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts