Friday, January 25, 2019

Sketch Saturday #548


Well, are you ready for a new Sketch Saturday Sketch?  This week we have #548, a fun sketch from Tania.  

Our sponsor this week is


I think you can see the major elements of the sketch, I just moved things around a bit.  I used a pre-colored image provided by our generous sponsor which made this fast and fun -


Take a break and come on over and play cards with us this week!  If you need inspiration my Sketch Saturday teamies have plenty to show you over on the SS blog.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS -
I'm sharing over at the Library Challenge #25 (what a fun challenge, thanks Jo!)

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card brenda and I love those little stars, all so sweet....hope your enjoying your weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute dragon, love the stars too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. That dragon is the cutest!! The stars tie the whole card together. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niccole! So glad you've joined us on the team!

      Delete
  4. I like your card, so clean, fresh and happy! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabulous cute Dragon and the stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Brenda, he is wonderful..I love the stars too and a FABulous card design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found my way to your blog from our mutual friend Gail's blog - sooooo glad to have arrived. Your card is gorgeous. The current Library Challenge is dragons... Just sayin', Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo! Thanks for your visit and sweet comments (and follow)! I so appreciate your information about Library Challenge, what a fun place. I hope to see you around!

      Delete
  8. Ooh I love that arc of stars! This is a really fun , smile-inducing and beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts