Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Polka Dot Pal Lisa

Don't forget, today is you last day to order from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  The remaining inventory is 60% off and you will get 5 Little Miss Muffet digital stamps free with your order.  The image I am sharing today is Polka Dot Pal, Lisa.  She was one of the pre-order stamps that I regret not purchasing   -


There are still some wonderful stamps left in the store, don't be like me and regret not getting them while you can.  Barbara's images are just too cute and there are other stamp lines also including Make  It Crafty and Whimsy Stamps.

I do want to say how much I have enjoyed being on this team.  It's been so easy to work with all the wonderful designers and Barbara.  I wish her all the very best and pray her sabbatical leads her beyond her wildest dreams!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts