Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Little Red Wagon #482



This week Heather has chosen our challenge which is very appropriate for much of North America at the moment, Winter Blues.  She would like for us to use shades of blue along with a neutral color.  I kinda pushed the neutral part of the, but tried to make up for that with a wonderful winter image from Whimsey Stamps which I just got from the closing sale at Little Miss Muffet Stamps (60% off until 1/31/2019).

Here my card -


If it's more inspiration you need, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - I would like to share this card with the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge - B is for Berry (mistletoe works, right?)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Anything Christmas
SSS Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the tag and the chunky EP xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just gorgeous Brenda..fabulous colouring and I love the pretty snow, adorable card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love all the snow and the sentiment is so cute. Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I LOVE that adorable Whimsy Stamps image. Did you know we now have the full Wee Stamps range in digital format?! Oops, hehe, I've got my wrong hat on but (pssst, do share this over on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook page, it's adorable!) Ahem, now with my correct hat on, Thanks for sharing your very cute Christmas creation with us over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. I'm so glad you did and come back again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE him! I didn't know about the digis, you may have just created a monster. I will share him on FB, perhaps others with the Whimsy "blues" will want to join our challenge. Thanks so much for your visit!

      Delete
  5. Love the really cute image and textured snow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, Brenda. I totally like how you´ve added the little white dots as the snow.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is just too stunning and I love the glitter for snow. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful christmas card with lovely colours and a cute snowman image. Thanks for sharing it with us at this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh! This is so, so cute!! Love the sweet snowman and his little friend. Such an awesome background too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautifully coloured card with a fabulously frosty feel to it. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts