Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Little Red Wagon #481 - Stick It



I'm so happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  No, Imke is not mad at us, she wants us to 'stick it' to our projects by using washi tape.

Now I don't know about you, but I have a horde few of rolls of washi tape around, so I was thrilled with the prospect of this challenge.  Here's my card -


If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.  Definitely head on back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll be joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I just love the design of your card and the way you've angled your washi tape. It looks fabulous with the little fairy and floating hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Your layout is original and as always, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that image and those little hearts too! Awesome washi and the cas design is wonderful. Fantastic card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, Brenda. Perfect use of Washi Tape and i like the print on it. I knew there is an ambiguous meaning. I hope nobody understands it wrong.... :-)

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts