Friday, January 25, 2019

Frantic Stamper on Friday

Wow, Friday rolls around so quickly! Before this month gets away, I want to share another couple of cards featuring more of the January release dies from Frantic Stamper


Here you see the beautiful Magnificent Monarch die (FRA-DIE-10590) and Streaming Stars (FRA-DIE-10490) from a previous release.  The butterfly was heat embossed with Seth Apter Baked Texture embossing powder (I think Seth Apter is being added to the inventory and recommend it highly) and the stars were covered up with Nuvo Drops and sequins.

The next card is actually a tag which features Dainty Tulip (FRA-DIE-10587) -


Two tags were cut using my paper trimmer. A hole was punched and reinforced using with Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-10529) reinforcer. The bottom tag was stenciled using Nuvo Mousse in Mother of Pearl and the new Floral Vine Stencil (FRA-STN-024). The peek-a-boo hole was cute with Stitched Circles (FRA-DIE-09637) and the Dainty Tulip (FRA-DIE-10587) was adhered across the hole and under the sentiment from Giant Happy clear stamp set (FRA-CL120).

Both of these projects were such fun to make using a bit of out of the box uses for some of the wonderful Frantic Stamper dies.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are wonderful. The butterfly is so pretty and I love the Nuvo mousse background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty tag and tulip --but the gorgeous CAS card is my favourite and thank you for the tip about using the baked embossing powders on the beautiful die-cut butterfly would never have thought of that-brilliant must remember that!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts