Wednesday, January 30, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #499


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge.  We would love for you to join us this week in our Anything Goes Challenge!  That makes it super easy and we hope to see the linky filled with your beautiful creations.

Our Sponsor this week is -


Here's my card using a beautiful image, provided by our sponsor, called Follow Your Dream -


This image was colored with Copic markers directly on to Neenah cardstock.  The background was created with Craft Chalk for a light airy feel. 

Hope to see you over at the CRAFT Challenge blog

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Morning Brenda, so sorry I am not getting here more often but here now to see another of your fabulous cards, the image is really lovely and I love the chalk background, I mostly use chalk for cloudy skies, far easier for me anyway....enjoy your day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image and love the thread through the borders
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts