Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CRAFT Challenge #498



It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a project based on the theme of Love or Valentine's.

Our Sponsor this week is -

The Paper Shelter

Here's my card using products from Reverse Confetti -


I honestly can't remember what I used to make the background with 😏.  I think it was probably distress inks with some Ken Oliver Liquid Metals.  The piggies were definitely colored with Copic markers.

 If you have the time, we would love to have you join us over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  My other teamies have some wonderful inspiration for you and you can check out the prize being offered.

Thanks for your visit!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts