Wednesday, January 30, 2019

As You Like It #149


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share which is your favorite, a shaped card or a fancy fold.  Use your favorite on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:

I had such fun making this "twist and pop" card, so I guess I'll go with it as my current favorite card fold.  I love that it pops with a surprise inside



There are many great tutorials for this fold on Pinterest.  This is the one I used.  Patterned paper did much of the work for me here.  The stamps are from Altenew and are perfect for this friend who is a very skilled seamstress.

I apologize for the subpar photos.  This card wouldn't fit in my light box and weather here has been cool and rainy for a couple of days.  Mind you, I am not complaining.  I'm wishing all my friends dealing with this Polar Vortex very warm thoughts, I can't even imagine -50F!

So, we would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I need to get busy posting some of these cards.

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. Love this fold. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fold love the p.paper and all the sewing elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts