Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Purrs and Wags



I'm so happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  Kate has chosen Purrs and Wags which translated means she wants to see the critters that grace our lives with their presence.  I am so happy to be able to use two of my Black Friday purchases from Reverse Confetti for this challenge.

Here she is, all ready for Christmas.  I can just see that little tail wagging  -
   

If it's more inspiration you would like, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable!! I love to see a coordinated pooch...Very stylish bed and bow here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog is super cute! I adore the layout of this and those sequins too! Such a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....so cute. I really like the paper piecing on the bow and bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! The die cut tag looks fabulous behind your stylish pup!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts