Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Not Just Black and White



This week we have another fun challenge.  This time it was up to Imke.  She wants to see black and white and one other color.  Now I've kinda cheated a bit.  I wanted to color ups this cute penguin, perfect for black and white, right?  It all worked except for those leaves...


I at least made them a dark blackish green.  The red had to be the second color and I had to color up this cutie!

If it's inspiration you are looking for, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. He is the sweetest penguin ever!! Your card design looks fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fella!! A fab card Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is an awesome card! I totally adore your penguin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love that sweet penguin and that big bow. The background is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, Brenda and i like all the glitter on your card.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts