Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Favorite Christmas Animal


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share which is your favorite a stamp or a digital design.  Use your favorite on your creation and tell us why it's your favorite.


This week our sponsor is:


I pick the TCP Bunny as my favorite Christmas animal.  He is actually one of my favorite animal images period!  He's cute and is always getting into some kind of trouble -



We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by!  I need to get busy posting some of these cards.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. A super creation. Love that rabbit. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too Brenda...about time some of mine got an inking!! A Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing you use him, your designs are always so creative!

      Delete
  3. What an adorable card!! Thanks for all the sweet comments you left on my blog....can't wait to see what you make with the Graciellie papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, it was my pleasure to visit! Working with those Graciellie paper later to day so stay tuned, I LOVE them.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my card Brenda. Your cards are always fabulous, I just wish I was able to master CAS as well as you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts