Tuesday, December 18, 2018

All Things Christmas



I'm so happy to let you know about our Little Red Wagon Challenge this week.  This is the perfect challenge for me right now.  I am in the throws of last minute tag making.  Heather is our hostess this week and she wants to see your creations that have a Christmas theme of any sort.  Since this is our last challenge of the year, we have a surprise for you!   

Christy from Tiddly Inks has given us a $15 gift certificate for one lucky winner who will be chosen randomly.  Thanks so much, Christy!

Here are my tags made with The Cat's Pajamas Bunny.  I used page protectors and fused them with my wood burning tool to create the tag "pocket" for the sequins.  I made a few more but couldn't get them arranged to suit me, so these guys will have to give you a taste -


If it's more inspiration you would need, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Then head back to the Little Red Wagon to link up your project.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!  And don't forget to check in to see if you are the lucky winner!

Since this is the last challenge of 2018, I want to wish you Happy Holidays from all of us at Little Red Wagon.  Thanks so much for sharing with us this year.  We look forward to a wonderful 2019 and wish the same for you!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable Brenda. Love the fun bright colors with the big eared bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if i need such kind of tool. I like these "bags"....yours are lovely !

    Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas ! Hugs, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and clever! Love this idea for a shaker tag. And that bunny is one of my favourite characters. Merry Christmas to you, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts