Saturday, November 24, 2018

TCP Sneaky Peek Week


I know I've been going pretty much non-stop Christmas cards for awhile now, but today I have something fresh for you in more ways than one.  We have a new release for you over at The Cat's Pajamas and there is not a snowflake in sight.  We will be releasing 3 stamp sets and six dies next week...and if you time it right, you can get in on the Black Friday thru New Release Tuesday sale.


Here's what you have to look forward to -









As for my peeks, here's a little bit about them -



These Lacy Arrow dies can stand on their own.  I heat embossed the arrowhead and the fletching (looked it up, thanks Google, that's the feather part).  I added a sentiment from Aim High, a few jewels and done, CAS!



This card also has lots of white space to show off the fab new Stitched Hello.  I love that there are so many ways you can use these words and fun shadows.  Other products used are those happy little penguins from the Friendship stamps.



This card features another of the wonderful word sets, Stitched Big Hugs.  For this card I have stamped a background with hearts from the Big Word Basics stamps and then die cut and stacked Big Hugs and it's accompanying hearts. Other products include the Spring Tag Duo die (what did I ever do without this die?) and Sent with Love stamps.


Next is our beloved Bunny featured in the Look for Rainbows set.  Other dies used include Nested Hearts and Balloon Frame.


I love the Lettuce Be Friends stamps and matching Veggies dies.  They are just so berry cute!  This card also features Big Word Basics I'm kinda wishing I had die cut the word and stamped on top...to many choices with these wonderful word dies.  You'll also spy the Eyelet Border die.


And last but not least, a pink card.  I know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, but cancer doesn't care what month it is and I need a card.  This is what happened and I love it.  It features a lot of heat embossing, Stitched Beautiful and  Lacy Arrows from the new release.  I've taken the sentiment from One Liners (another set you should have on your list) and the GORGEOUS Hole-less sequins that are currently available in the shop.

Whew, can you tell I loved this release?  I know you will too.  So, for a chance to be -

Leave a comment here or on IG (@brendanh50) and you might be the lucky winner of a $10 TCP voucher.  Good Luck!  Thanks for peeking.

Aloha,
Brenda

12 comments:

  1. I love the bunny card - it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Brenda! All so very creative, I can't even pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome projects! I love the embossed arrows and the big hugs bear especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! I love the Hello card with the cute penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderfully designed! Great way to showcase the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so much inspiration and so many fabulous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...and the gorgeousness keeps coming...you temptress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards. I like the embossing on the arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creative, sweet, fun and wonderfully CAS - Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards! I love those big scripty word stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I love these CAS cards! Each one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! you went all out ... love the penguin and bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts