Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Little Red Wagon #472



It's challenge time over at Little Red Wagon and Heather is in charge.  This week she wants us to "Remember When".  She wants us to dig through out stash in the little red wagon and use something we have yet to use.  I love having this encouragement as I have a few things I have purchased that haven't been used yet.

Here's my card featuring a digital stamp I purchased a while back from Tiddly Inks.  She was all printed up and ready to go, but never made it on to a project.  The sentiment and fish are also from a Picket Fence stamp set I hadn't gotten inky yet -





I know we are in a very busy time of year, but we sure would love to have you join us this week.  The Girlfriends are sure to rock this challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links. I hope you'll consider joining us!

Aloha,

Brenda


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I adore the colours, the sentiment, the stamping....everything!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mermaid and wonderful card, Brenda. Perfect background and i like the little fishes :-)

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cute card. Glad I was able to give you an excuse to use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

  Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)...

Popular Posts