Thursday, November 1, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #201

It's time for another Any Thing Goes Challenge over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  We are up for #201 and not only is it ATG, you can use and image of your choice.   While any image will work, we would sure love to see you color up some of the LMMS cuties!

Here's my card for today featuring one of the newer images, Polka Dot Pal Jack -


Isn't he darling.  And he would work perfectly for both Halloween and Thanksgiving (as I have used him here).

OK, I'm turning it over to you.  Come on over and join us on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog.  You can find all the challenge detail over there as well as some fabulous inspiration from the DT!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love the polka dot pals and this fella is most definitely darling xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts