Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Frantic Stamper - Love

I've been a little MIA over on Facebook, but I do have a few more cards, etc, from the Frantic Stamper November release. Here's a gatefold card featuring the beautiful, intricate Floral Lace Heart (FRA-DIE-10549) and Retro Label Maker Love stamps (FRA-CL-119).


Here's another Love card for you, this release is all about love and Fairytales. This card looks a bit daunting but with the following Frantic Stamper dies, it went together very quickly. Dies used for this card are Brocade Frame (FRA-DIE-10545), Single Rose (FRA-DIE-10559) and Hollow Love (FRA-DIE-10545).


Lastly, I'm sharing a project I had a bunch of fun making. This little bag was made with a punch board. The top was notched with Simple Scalloped Edgers (FRA-DIE-10463) from a previous release and the front decorated was created with Shake Your Love (FRA-DIE-10554) from this release. Now all I need are some chocolates...a little closer to Valentine's Day😉.



Thanks for stopping by for a closer look. I'll have a few more for you tomorrow!

Aloha, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts