Sunday, November 25, 2018

Easy as ABC Day 1


Oh, my goodness, I am so far behind...but am so happy to say this is a fun little class if you are looking for clever, creative ways to use those letter stamps dies you have.  You can find Altenew Academy here, check it out.

Here is my card from Day 1.  I kinda cheated since I am so far behind, but using word dies in a new way works too, right.  Today's lesson was creating a background and this is what I did -


I'm going to be posting this over on Facebook for Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I picked up Jr. Hatter Penelope with add-on faces and totally forgot I had planned to use her last week.  Oh well, she's still cute and hopefully will provide some inspiration.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Oh she's darling! Now wherever did she find that hat?? I think I need one, Brenda... it's snowing here, too!! That is not cheating at ALL, btw... and the addition of the scattered hearts is so darling, my friend! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Brenda, and I wouldn't say word dies are exactly cheating, it's economising your time lol. ps Isn't she a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts