Wednesday, November 28, 2018

CRAFT Challenge #493


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in making a card or layout using this fab sketch from Aunty Sue -


Our Sponsor this week is -


I had the pleasure of using a Rick St. dennis image called Aloha Nui.  I kept pretty true to the sketch.  She was fun to color up -


I know a bunch of people love sketch challenges, so I hope you'll join us this week at CRAFT Challenge blog.  For more inspiration and details about the prize that is up for grabs head on over!  The snow seems a bit out of place (can you see it? I love it!) but it seems even more appropriate this week to say...

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts