Friday, November 30, 2018

Coffee Loving Gnome


Yes, I am one of those people that LOVES her coffee!  And, I'm very picky about it too!  I have been looking forward to this hop because I have some NBUS (never been used stamps) that  prove I LOVE my coffee and I can't wait to ink them up.  I'm starting off with a new release stamp from one of the generous sponsors, The Cat's Pajamas.  This cute little guy is from Gnome for the Holidays -


This paper is from Echo Park and appropriately enough is called Coffee Paper Pack #1.  I'm going to say thanks for stopping by and start on my next coffee card!

Aloha,
Brenda

21 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the chalkboard word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun background for your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful and I love that gnome too. Great coloring of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coffee card. The designpaper fits great and the little gnome is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, Santa pops of the board.
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rich, red color in your Santa with the round nose! How super sweet is this? Beautiful color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is absolutely wonderful. Love the chalkboard. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card in the black and white, and your santa is adorable! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it, Karen! So fun to make with those great papers and image.

      Delete
  10. i love the b&w and splash of santa color. great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my how sweet he is!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brenda, this little gnome is one of my faves! Love it with the printed paper! Thanks so much for hopping along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts