Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cascading Hearts

I have to say Frantic Stamper has done it again! The Fairytale Love release is wonderful. Here's a simple to make card using Cascading Hearts (FRA-DIE-10553) and Retro Label Maker clear stamps (FRA-CL-119). This release is perfect for Valentine's Day and so many other occasions.





For my second card, I'm using Scribbled Heart Wreath (FRA-DIE-10550), Retro Label Maker clear stamps (FRA-CL-119) and Castle Ramparts and Grassy Edgers (FRA-DIE-10561). The sweet little flowers are also from the Scribbled Heart Wreath set.



Stay tuned, I have so many more wonderful new dies to share will you! Thanks for taking a look.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts