Sunday, October 14, 2018

Winter Wonderland

Have you started your winter holiday creating? I'm sharing some of the holiday goodies I've made using the new Frantic Stamper release, Winter Wonderland.  

First, a tag that uses two dies from the collection. This Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-10529) is wonderful to use for coordinating two papers and is just the right size to be noticed. This tag is decorated with wording included with the tag and another new, beautiful die, Bird Floral Corner (FRA-DIE-10541). A big green bow, a few Nuvo drops and it's ready and waiting for December which is fast approaching.




I have another tag for you today featuring Great Big Winter Tag (FRA-DIE-10529), perfect for simplifying shaker making. This tag is decorated with the cute snowman that comes with the tag, a snowflake from Bitty Winter Postage (FRA-DIE-10530) and Baby It's Cold Outside (FRA-DIE-10543), the perfect sentiment for your winter/holiday cards.



You must visit the Frantic Stamper.  I'm serious, they have new wonderful crafting supplies arriving nearly every day!  The selection is amazing and the shipping and customer service is the same.  Thanks so much for checking in today!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts