Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Reminder

Hi my friends!  I'm here today to remind you there's still time to join in on this month's Halloween/Harvest theme challenge over on the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge blog.  Here's my card hoping it will provide you with a bit of fun inspiration.  It features Halloween Monster Family -


On to the next subject...DID YOU SEE THE NEW SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMP SET?  It's a birthday set and you can take a look at it here.  So cute, right!  I can' t wait to get my hands on them!

We would love to see you join us, there is still plenty of time!  

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I love these fun cute monsters Brenda..FABulous colouring and great papers..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts