Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Merry Christmas

I have a special creation today, that was made with several of the dies from the October Frantic Stamper release. I had a bunch of fun trying to figure out how to make this ornament happen. There are still improvement that could be made, but over all I am pleased with the outcome...and then trying to get a photo was a totally different challenge -


side 1

side 2

This is a double sided ornament using the following Frantic Stamper dies; Forest Tree Line (FRA-DIE-10531), Little Cottage in the Woods (FRA-DIE-10532), Semicircle Winter (FRA-DIE-10542), Christmas Door Accessories (FRA-DIE-10522), and Semicircle Elementals (FRA-DIE-10479).  The snow is Stampendous Fran-tage shaved ice mica fragments.


I have one last card to share from the Frantic Stamper October release. This card features Bitty Winter Postage (FRA-DIE-10530). This die has to be one of the most versatile dies in the collection. Here's one of the ways I used it along with Triangle Trees clear stamps (FRA-CL-027).



I hope you have liked seeing my take on the October Frantic Stamper release.  It won't be long until we have the next release available to you...it's going to be a great one!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how wonderful Brenda, I love your Christmas baubles..so gorgeous..I love your Christmas card too..I'm making scenes like this at the moment but in shaker form..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts