Wednesday, October 24, 2018

LRW Challenge 469 - Damsel in Distress

Hi everyone!  We have a new challenge for you this week.  The key word in this challenge is distress, we want to see your projects with distressed edges or distressing anywhere for that matter.  You can also use distress ink on your project to meet the challenge.

Here's my project using both distressing and distress ink -


As always we looking forward to seeing any type of project, cards, boxes, bags, tags. If you'd like more inspiration be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created. Just don't forget to head back there to link up and share.

Thanks for popping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this beautiful Christmas card! Everything about it is perfect -- the music paper, the distressing, and those lovely holly branches! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Brenda! That paper is perfect and I really like those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the look of your distressed music paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts