Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Little Red Wagon #470



Regal and Royal is the subject for our challenge this week. Kate wants to see our projects with Princes or Princesses, Kings or Queens or all of the above.  I would also think you could make a project featuring Royal Purple or Blue, maybe a crown or and Nativity with the 3 Kings, castles or crowns.  The reason I did so much thinking about this is I really am sorely lacking in Princes and Princesses (at least that I can currently show).  But I did find this pre-colored digital cutie from Polkadoodles -


I just added the sentiment to the panel that came on the project sheet.  Fast and easy and she's so cute!

So, I'm really looking forward to seeing your projects this week, including the Girlfriends!  Head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is perfect Brenda..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, she is adorable!! Love this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and elegant, Brenda. The pre-colored version is fabulous and your layout too. BTW thanks for your hint about Royal Blue - this way i was able to create not one but two cards :-) THANKS !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the design of this. Beautiful glittery sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your image is absolutely darling - and coloured so incredibly well!! I love the gorgeous design of your card too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts