Sunday, October 21, 2018

Let It Snow

It's still pretty warm here, but maybe taking a look at some frosty cards will help things feel cooler. The first card features the following products from the newest Frantic Stamper release; Mailbox (FRA-DIE-10537), Little Village (FRA-DIE-10533), Cottage in the Hills (FRA-DIE-10532), Let It Snow (FRA-DIE-10538) and the Snowfall stencil (FRA-STN-016). It also features Christmas Door Accessories (FRA-DIE-10522) from a previous release.



To create the background, tumbled glass distress ink was blended onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper using the distress blending tool.  The snowflakes were stenciled using Art Basics Snowflake Paste.  The "snow" on the mailbox, the "village" and sentiment were cut from glitter paper which you can also find in the store.


Here is another frosty card as promised. I have to say this card features several of my favorite products from the newest Frantic Stamper release; Snowman Kit (FRA-DIE-10540), Little Village (FRA-DIE-10533), Cottage in the Hills (FRA-DIE-10532) and the Winter Sweater Knit stencil (FRA-STN-018). It also features Santa's Sleigh (FRA-DIE-09622) from a previous release.



The background was created on watercolor paper using Distress Oxide Ink and heat embossing.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask here in the comments or on the Frantic Stamper Facebook Page.

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

TCP - It Came Back

  Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I ab...

Popular Posts