Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Frostbite Villianess


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in adding to you Christmas card stash.

Our Sponsor this week is -

Lacy Sunshine

This beauty is Frostbite Villianess from Lacy Sunshine -


She has so much sparkle in real life.  I wish I was a better photographer.  Anyway, come join us this week.  Perhaps you will be the lucky prize winner!  Here's the link for all the info and to take a peek at the DT's wonderful makes, CRAFT Challenge blog.  

Thanks for taking a look!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing in those frost icy colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous Brenda..I love this Frosty Queen and the fabulous soft colours you used...gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts