Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Digi Do



This week's challenge is a fun one!  Janice chose Digi Do for the theme.  You have probably already figured out, she wants us to use a digital stamp for this challenge.  If you've never used digis before, give it a try.  There a tons of great images out there and many of the designers offer freebies.  

My image today is from The Lovely Studio (use to be Pink Petticoat). I just love this little llama, I love him so much I think I am going to splurge and get the Christmas rendition of him also.  I have to admit to you all that I pretty much CASED this entire card from TLS, I think the sequins are my contribution.  Sometimes when my mojo is slow, that can get things moving...here's my card -


We would love to have you join us this week.  For a treat, take a look at the Girlfriends creations.  Check out the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Ha! So fun! I love the sentiment too. Nothing wrong with using another project as inspiration......sometimes that'll lead you in all sort of directions! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great fan of Lovely Studio and was so pleased when she re-branded. I have been trying hard not to buy the dachshunds...I will probably cave though!! Love this cute llama and the sequins are such pretty colours and suit the grey fleece a treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fUN card, Brenda and i totally like the purple and green.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That llama really is a cute one! I love the way you've dressed him up! So fun! Such a great sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts