Monday, September 17, 2018

TCP Tuesday Reminder

It's time to remind you we are about half way through September (oh my) but you still have time to join in the TCP Tuesday fun over at The Cat's Pajamas.  This month the theme is Fall.  I just had to play along again to give you a little peek at one of the fab dies and stamp sets in the September release -


When I lived in Houston, some of my friends kept the tradition of Die De Las Muertas - Day of the Dead, which was a Fall holiday.  This card uses the new Sugar Skull Duo Dies and the sentiment is from the new stamp set Faboolous.




Release day for the new stamps and dies is September 25.  You could even get your own Sugar Skull and enter it before the challenge deadline!  

I hope you join us!  I also hope you enjoy Sneaky Peek Week, it's such a wonderful release!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts