Wednesday, September 5, 2018

New Challenge Time

It's time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and it's also time to share some new digis that are new in the store.  I colored up the new Polka Dot Pal Laken.  Isn't she just the epitome of a strong female?

Remember the theme is Anything Goes and you can use any stamp you wish.  I also want to encourage you to throw your name in the hat for the guest DT call.  I can highly recommend working this group of folks.  It has been my pleasure to guest design, I'm sad the gig is coming to an end.  They are not requiring experience so why not give it a try?  Here are the details.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts