Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Merry and Bright

I'm back with some cards from the Frantic Stamper September release.   

The background paper on both cards was created using 2 of the new stencils.  This one was created with cardstock and white ink on the new Swiss Dot Stencil (FRA-STN-015).  I used a stencil brush for this card and really liked the way it preformed.  I'm loving the fonts on the sentiment, Merry and Bright (FRA-DIE-10525) and the String of Lights (FRA-DIE-10521) die is so versatile with the different shapes and sizes of bulbs.



This next card was created using the new Diagonal Stripe (FRA-STN-014) stencil on white cardstock for the background.  I used the distress blending tool to add the green ink.  The sentiment is another fun font combination, Deck the Halls (FRA-DIE-10524).  The small wreath is from the Christmas Door Accessories (FRA-DIE-10522) and seemed to be the perfect little embellishment.







1 comment:

  1. Gosh Brenda...I hadn't realised I was so far behind with my visits!! These are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts