Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LRW Challenge 464 - Tag, You're It

Hi everyone!  This week we have an easy challenge for you.  You probably figured out from the post title that I would love to see your tags.  I'm getting in the mode to start doing Christmas tags and a few more cards and thought you all would provide the perfect inspiration.  They don't have to be Christmas tags, as you can see I did some Halloween tags.  True confessions, I found these tags already put together in my to do box and had some Halloween Stamps I really wanted to ink up, so this is what came out -


I just love these funny little Grumplings from Taylored Expressions.  I picked them up for a real deal unfortunately...one of my favorite local places to buy stamps closed and I was able to pick up this set as well as some others during their going out of business sale.

I'm looking for plenty of inspiration, so I sure hope you'll join us this week!  If you need inspiration, check out what the Girlfriend have been up to back on the Little Red Wagon blog.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - You may wonder why I have plastered the watermark all over my picture.  It has just come to my attention that one of the companies I design for has had many of their products "stolen" by a RIPOFF website.  Along with this, they have had the nerve to remove the watermarks from the designers cards and post them on their website.  Some of my creations are there and you can see where the watermark has been removed.  I really don't care they are using my designs, that's not my concern.  If people buy from this type company "to get a good deal", it stands to reason all the companies that come up with these wonderful original designs will not be able to sustain and we all stand to lose big time in the end. You have to ask yourself, is a "good deal" really worth the true cost??? 😢


3 comments:

  1. What fun tags! I love those little Grumplings. Fantastic colours too. It's so unfortunate that companies are having their designs stolen. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful great bunch of tags, Brenda. Love the colors !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so, so fun - and good for you getting them for such a steal! I love the way you cut around the sentiments too. I should give that a go sometime. It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts