Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Falling Leaves



These Wednesdays are sure rolling around fast.  We've even moved into fall here in North America (you just can't tell it here in HI). Kate is very appropriately asking to see falling leaves on our projects, which means she wants to see our fall themed creations.  Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  When I think fall, I think warm colors, leaves to be raked, sweaters and football. 

I used the Fall colors as my inspiration -


I just dropped some water on watercolor paper and used some inexpensive shimmery watercolor paint and swished it around on the water.  I added a rust color die cut and some fall colored sequins to  further support the theme.  Fast and Simple.

We would love to see your take on the challenge.  Check out the challenge and take a look at what the other Girlfriends created over at the Little Red Wagon.  

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Brenda! Wonderful fall colours and perfect die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fast and simple card is gorgeous! I love the way the inks bled into each other so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #284 - Favorite Sketch

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight and I think it's a fun one - Favorite Sketch and be sure...

Popular Posts