Wednesday, September 19, 2018

CRAFT Challenge #483


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us in creating a project that showcases sports.

Our Sponsor this week is -

I have an image provided by our wonderful sponsor.  If you haven't been to their shop lately, you should drop in.  I have used a digi aptly named Golf Clubs -


I don't know how to golf, but I just loved this image and had a good time coloring it up.  Maybe golf is in the future for me.

If you aren't busy golfing, why not join us over at the CRAFT Challenge blog.  Take a look at the teams makes and see if you don't have an urge to join us this week.

Thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I think that would be the right image for my brother - thanks for the inspiration !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Releasing the Inner Designer

The newest Frantic Stamper release is all about the home.  You can see the entire collection here .  The dies I've used today have allow...

Popular Posts