Sunday, September 16, 2018

Back to School Reminder

Here we are starting a new week.  I'm sharing a little reminder card today for the Sasayaki Glitter Challenge.  This month the challenge theme is School and you still have plenty of time to enter.

Here's my card using School Mice -


I hope you can stop in and add your school projects to our challenge...you can use any image you like..but if you have images from the Sasayaki Glitter store, we most certainly would love to see you showing them off!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts