Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Back to Basics



Heather is asking us to get Back to Basics this week which simply put means she wants to see something one layer or clean and simple (CAS).  I'm not sure what CAS really requires...to me this is what it looks like -


...flat, very few embellishments yet interesting all the same.  I hope this meets Heather's approval.  I certainly had fun making it and absolutely love the CAS style.  One layer cards are very hard for me.

I hope you like CAS or one layer, even if you don't, why not give it a try.  Challenge yourself, it is after all the Little Red Wagon Challenge!  Take a look at what the Girlfriends think CAS looks like over at the
Little Red Wagon blog.  I hope Mr. Linky stays really busy this week! 

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Stamps:  The Cat's Pajamas Simply Stacked Sentiments 
Paper:  Mohawk Color Copy
Ink:  VersaFine Clair
Accessories:  Tim Holtz stencil, Nuvo Frosty Sparkle Glitter Kiss, Pretty Pink Posh Sequins, Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes die

5 comments:

  1. Looks cas to me....and absolutely lovely as well! Loving all the white and the sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this meets my approval 100%....such a gorgeous one layer CAS card. CAS doesn't have to mean boring.... :) Great take on the challenge. Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful - white on white and also the touch of sparkle !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a stunning card - so absolutely beautiful!! The simplicity is perfect with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts