Friday, August 10, 2018

Monster Thanks!

I have a couple more cards to share with you that were made with the August Frantic Stamper release. I mentioned yesterday this release has Fall, Fun and Halloween...this first card is an example of fun.

It features the Monster Fun die (FRA-DIE-10497) and Monster Sentiments clear stamp set (FRA-CL-116) from the new release -


A smooched watercolor square provided the background for a rounded square using the Stitched Rounded Squares (FRA-DIE-10232) from a previous release.  The fun balloons carrying the monster were created with Critter Accessories (FRA-DIE-10456).  I had to add a googly eye to this fun little monster😉.


The next card fun and easy to do using the Big Dot Stencil (FRA-STN-012) and Thanks Line die (FRA-DIE-104980).  Sponge daubers were used to stencil the colored circles on to plain white cardstock.  Three Thanks lines were cut and glued together to give a little extra depth to the work.  


Several "jewels" were added for a bit more texture and that's all it took. I can't wait to use this stencil with one of the cute monster dies. I think it would make for a wonderful birthday card especially for child.
I appreciate you stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts