Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hippo Birdie!



It's Wednesday again and it's Kate's turn for the challenge.  This week she wants us to wish someone Hippo Birdie, which means she wants to see birthday cards with an animal theme.

I kinda stretched the theme.  A manta ray is an animal of sorts, right.  I had this darling Studio Katia in my LRW that I have wanted to use, so I did -


I hope you'll get a chance to join us this week.  We would love to see your take on Hippo Birdie.  You know the Girlfriends are going to have fun with this challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I pray your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Totally counts, imho. Wonderful card, Brenda! I especially love the "bubbles".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the layout of your fabulous card!! Your manta ray and his little fish friends fit the challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, absolutely love the design and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts