Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Cuthbert Yo-Ho

Honestly,  Little Miss Muffet Stamps has some of the most wonderful stamps!  This is Cuthbert Yo-Ho.  Is he not the cutest?  


I colored Cuthbert up with Copic markers and went back with Various ink and a piece of terrycloth to give him that fuzzy look.  I found that using a small swatch (pencil eraser size) and holding it for a count of 3 gave me a look I was pretty happy with.  The "treasure map" was a free printable found here.  I distress it a bit physically and with walnut stain distress ink.  I even pulled out some very old deckled edge scissors! The sentiment was stamped on vellum and of course he needed some die cut waves.

Just a reminder, you still have a bit of time to join in on our current LMMS challenge.  It runs until next week, don't miss out!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. He is so sweeeeeet!! Such a great scene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is adorable Brenda and I love his fur colouring and all your colouring is FABulos..love the waves which really do give movement..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Won Background

I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have crea...

Popular Posts