Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Off, Off and Away!



Another week has flown by and it is time for a new challenge at Little Red Wagon.  Kate is our leading Girlfriend and she has chosen Off, Off and Away as her challenge topic.  She wants to see projects that feature anything to do with space, planets, UFOs, aliens, you get the picture.

Here's my card featuring a galaxy background created with distress ink and heat embossing.  The cute little alien and his dog are from Whimsie Doodles which is unfortunately no longer doing business -


Much to my dismay, I hand lettered the sentiment which continues on the inside...and back.  It was a really fun card to make!

I know you are going to rock this challenge!  Head on over to the Little Red Wagon and follow the links to see what the Girlfriends have created.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the lil space explorers and the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts