Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Ice, Ice, Baby!

Oh, my goodness.  This week has gotten away from me.  Last night I could have sworn today was going to be Tuesday...but none the less, I do have a card inspired by Imke's challenge today which is "Ice, Ice, Baby!".  This means she wants to see images related to ice...ice cream, ice skating, popsicles (because they are just little chunks of delicious ice), "shave" ice (as we call it here in HI) AKA shaved ice and snow cones.  I think that will probably get you going.

Here's my CAS card featuring one of the new Cat's Pajama's dies, I think it fits the bill perfectly -



I know the Girlfriends are going to rock this challenge, so head over to the Little Red Wagon and follow their links.  I hope you'll consider joining us this week!

Aloha,
Brenda

Supplies:
Sentiment:  The Cat's Pajamas Home Sweet Home CutUps
Paper:  from stash
Accessories:  The Cat's Pajamas Sweets CutUps, enamel dots from MSE and Simple Stories

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I'm loving all the pink and those candy dots are yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! I love the polka-dotted ice cream that matches the card edges!! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to remember this color palette! Your combo of colors is refreshing (and honestly, delish)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the word said: SWEET card, Brenda !! Love it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good enough to eat. Craving some ice cream now :) Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts