Thursday, July 26, 2018

Giraffe and Moon

Can you believe how fast time is flying?  The month of July is almost gone and so it is time for me to share another Sasayaki Glitter inspiration post.  I had the pleasure of coloring up this cute image called Giraffe and Moon.  Here is my card -


I'm still having a blast making fun backgrounds suitable for the theme. This galaxy background was created with distress oxide ink and distress glaze. White embossing powder with a few flecks of gold were added as well and some tiny iridescent stars from a glitter mix.  Copic markers were used for coloring the image.  For this image and many more, head on over to the Sasayaki Glitter store. Thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda


1 comment:

  1. I love your night background Brenda especially the tiny specks of white and the giraffe and moon you just gotta love..fabulous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts