Saturday, July 21, 2018

Frantic Stamper

The month is fast coming to an end and with my travels and company, I still have several cards using the new Frantic Stamper release to show you.  I'd better get a move on, right?

The first card today features a fun die with a new to me concept.  The die is called Tangram Mosaic (FRA-DIE-10487).  It allows you to create all sorts of wonderful shapes.  With my sewing background, I immediately saw a quilt square and here's the card that resulted -


As you can see I also used my much loved Double Fishtail Banners (FRA-DIE-09735) and a wonderful new clear stamp set Bold Everyday Sentiments (FRA-CL-115).  Here's what the die looks like, what would you create with it?


The next card features the gorgeous Diamond Cutout Border (FRA-DIE-10485) and Bold Everyday Sentiments (FRA-CL-115) again.  The shape on the front is Dog Tags (FRA-DIE-10429) from a previous release, but what a versatile die it is.


Be sure to stop by Frantic Stamper not only for the fab dies.  They have new products that run the crafty gamut almost everyday!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. both of your cards are beautiful. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these symmetrical cards are really lovely.The patchwork effect is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts