Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Buttons or Ribbon


It's time for another As You Like It Challenge.  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite buttons or ribbon.  Use your favorite on your creation and be sure to tell us why it's your favorite.

This week our sponsor is:


I love both buttons and ribbon and have a wonderful collection of both.  I remember going to Estate sales with my mom and purchasing old boxes of buttons.  I do think however that ribbon is my most favorite.  I have some wonderful vintage ribbons and trim that have been given to me by friends and family.  Ribbon just seems to give a creation that little extra something, especially when it is vintage.  Here is my card, using a Lili of the Valley digi "Bunny Wishes Trio"-


We would love for you to head back to the AYLI blog to link up your creation.  While you are there, check out the prize that's up for grabs and take a look at the gorgeous creations the DT made for you to see!  

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your week is going well!

Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Yay for seam binding!! Another lovely card Brenda, beautiful colouring of that bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and lovely scrunched bow. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts