Mermaids and Fairies


It's throw back day at Sasayaki Glitter. we are featuring "oldies but goodies" from the fairies and mermaids category.   But really have you ever seen a SG image that wasn't a goodie?  Today I had the pleasure of working with Mermaid Texting.


I had a great time making the distress oxide ink and distress glaze background.  The pretty little mermaid was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut for placement in the water.


I couldn't muster up the courage to hand write the sentiment so I had to settle with the printer on vellum.  

Thanks for popping in.  

Aloha,
Brenda

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous background, perfect for that pretty mermaid xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Brenda, do love the dreamy colours to...xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!