Friday, June 29, 2018

Let Freedom Ring

I love getting out of a rut and looking at things a bit differently.  Usually I would use this Frantic Stamper Large Scalloped Die (FRA-DIE-10478) for a frilly, girly card...that's just my style.  Instead, I used it along with 3D Stars and Flag Field (FRA-DIE-10477) to create a flag. 


To make this I just cut the scallop with strips of paper about 3/5" wide and laid them pretty much in line on top of each other.  Easy peasy!  The sentiment was cut using a stipe from 5 Star (FRA-DIE-10475) and Dog Tags (FRA-DIE-10429).

Thanks for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts