Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Happy Camper

I hope your week is off to a good start.  Since the month is flying right on by, I want to share a couple more cards made with the new Frantic Stamper release Summertime Leisuretime.  My first card is using one of my favorite dies from this release - Happy Camper (FRA-DIE-10473)  you'll also notice I've use Hammock and Palm Trees (FRA-DIE-10473) again as well as the Sweet Summertime stamp set (FRA-CL-108) -


My next card is in honor of July 4 which will be here for us in the US before we know it.  This card uses the Banner Yet Wave stencil (FRA-STN-006in the background as well as the Five Star (FRA-DIE-10475and 3D Stars & Flag Field (FRA-DIE-10477).


The flag was created using the thin banners and inner stars from Five Star.  The small stars were glued to the Flag Field die.  The rest is pretty much self explanatory.  There are so many things you could do with this set, just let your creative juices start flowing.

So glad you stopped by.  Be sure to check out the Frantic Stamper website for all your creative needs!

Aloha,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I love the caravan Brenda. A lovely summer scene. It reminds me very much of a caravan that my Grandparents owned and kept on the coast xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts