Monday, June 11, 2018

Build a Sand Castle

The June release now live in the Frantic Stamper store.  This month is we are featuring the Summertime Leisuretime Release.  I had such a great time creating with this release.  Here are two of the cards I created.


This card features a wonderful Freeform Wave Die (FRA-DIE-10476), Day at the Beach (FRA-DIE-10466), Large Beach Umbrella (FRA-DIE-10465) and the Retro Label Maker stamp set (FRA-CL-113).  The free form wave was painted with watercolor and the shading on the castle was achieved with art chalk.  It was such a fun little scene to create.

The next card was fast and easy, but I think it is one of my very favorites.  It was made using the Splashing Wave Stencil (FRA-STN-008), Surfing Safari dies (FRA-DIE-10469) and the Retro Label Maker clear stamp set (FRA-CL-113).


I used Clarity stencil brushes to add the Splashing Wave stencil.  The surfboard was cut with scrap papers from my stash.  The sentiment was stamped using Hero Arts Ultra Pink ink and then a few Iridescent Bubbles from Studio Katia were added for just a little extra oomph.  I loved making this card.

That's it for today.  I'm going to try and share a couple more with you cards with you tomorrow.  Thanks for dropping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #282 - Clean or Fussy

  It's Thursday again and time for a new  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, clea...

Popular Posts